FFVI: The Day After Part8 FFVI: The Day After Part8

Man...

Your series you have here is simply one of the best. Your storyline is great, but one thing... I would like to see some more action in part 9, I think thats all your slightly-missing. I completely respect you and your work, you have inspired me to create my own series of FF :D maybe XI, but not with sprites :)

Adios amigo,

-Ripley

Vinstigator responds:

Thank you! I will try to add more animation in part 9 but due to the lack of sprites, it will be really hard to execute.

Pink Lemonade opening vid Pink Lemonade opening vid

this looks like its gonna own

But, I think you should put some other races in there, you know... just to even things out...

Good Night Good Night

amazing

This movie was great, i loved how good the sounds were, the only thing I would suggest to change is the girl's outline color. But this is only my opinion, I just dont like green for her outline. But keep up the good work!

btw what program do you use for recording?

FFVI: The Day After Part6 FFVI: The Day After Part6

not bad

Hey man, that was pretty good! I like this storyline alot, I like final fantasy movies alot too lol. Sorry bout such low scores i gave you, i prolly missed some of the parts :-/ but still! great movie, Im gonna whatcht the other 5 sometimes soon lol.

Keep it up man! Fifen

btw, u getting xi?

Vinstigator responds:

Thank you! I already have FFXI but I can't run it because I don't have the right graphics card. I can't even load the Tetra Card game from FFIX!

Just Another Day 3 Part 1 Just Another Day 3 Part 1

lmfao

That was great, you got a lot of humor, keep it up!

TRAILER The Atoms Family TRAILER The Atoms Family

Prepare to be fifenated!

LoL that was funny, cant wait for the series lol keep up the good work

Frontier Psychiatrist Frontier Psychiatrist

Amazing

I loved it, the song was great, the way u guys put the clips with the sounds was great, everything was great!

Good work! FIFEN!!

The Fulps - Tribute The Fulps - Tribute

OGM THIS R L337!1

5!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

Tehbestestflashever Tehbestestflashever

Really good for ure first movie

I used to play Infantry! :) OK game- nice flash

The normandy mission P1 The normandy mission P1

Welcome to my favorites!

This is one of the most amazing movies I've seen, although I didnt really like the style of your people- I took a second thought and said "could have been sticks" therefore the movie was good. Keep making these, your talents are amazing.